Review Webinar: Engaging Individuals who have Experienced Chronic Homelessness
If you were unable to attend the HUD webinar: Engaging Individuals who have Experienced Chronic Homelessness hosted by The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) on July 18th, you can go to the link to review an archived recording of the discussion.
The webinar includes:
- Motivational Interviewing and techniques to meet people where they are.
- How to apply harm reduction principles with Housing First through crisis housing.
- Housing individuals with active substance abuse and psychiatric conditions.
- Collaborations that can improve housing stability and whole health.
- How integrated health, behavioral health, and housing services using Housing First can improve a person’s housing stability and wellbeing.
If you have questions or issues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.