Below you will find a list of the most recent email blasts sent out by HMIS Helpdesk to HMIS Users and Agency Administrators.
These emails can sometimes be caught by your email’s spam filter and end up in your junk folder so please make sure to check your junk folder once a week or more frequently to ensure that you don’t miss important communication from HMIS Helpdesk. You can find instructions for marking our emails that end up in your junk folder here for GMail and here for Outlook.
If you are not receiving these emails and are not an Agency Administrator, please enter your email address in the form at the bottom of this page to be added to our list! If you are an Agency Administrator and not receiving these emails, please submit a ticket to the HMIS Help Desk so we can make sure to add you to the specific Agency Administrator list.
- 11/6/17 – IMPORTANT: Changes in Completing Exit Date in HMIS V6
- 11/2/17 – HMIS V6 Latest Updates
- 10/25/2017 – October 2017 HMIS User Meeting Wrap Up
- 10/24/2017 – IMPORTANT: HMIS APR Extensions
- 10/20/2017 – IMPORTANT: Reactivating HMIS Enrollments
- 10/10/2017 – PSDEs No Longer Required For Non-Federally Funded Projects
- 10/05/2017 – HMIS V6 Webinar Wrap Up