JULY 2017 PATCH NOTES
In the month of July, our HMIS vendor made some changes to HMIS to improve system functionality. Please see below for a list of updates that apply to you. If you have any questions about these updates, or if you find any issues with these updates, please contact the HMIS Helpdesk.
- The Path Annual Details v5 management report have been updated so that if a client has more than one record, because of different Date of Contact, the report will show the multiple Date of Contact together separated by a comma.
- The APR v5 Details management report have been updated to change values in the Annual Assessment Status column from: ‘Not yet’ to ‘Not yet required’; ‘Without’ to ‘Missing’; ‘OK’ to ‘Completed’ and Blanks/Null to ‘n/a’
- ‘Not yet required’ is for enrollments that have less than 365 days in the project, and therefore do not require an annual assessment yet.
- ‘Missing’ is for enrollments that have a LOS of 365 days or more, and do NOT have a complete annual assessment.
- ‘Completed’ is for enrollments that have a LOS of 365 or more, and DO have a complete annual assessment.