JANUARY 2017 PATCH NOTES
In the month of January, our HMIS vendor made some changes to HMIS to improve system functionality. Please see below for a list of updates that apply to you. If you have any questions about these updates, or if you find any issues with these updates, please email HMISfirstname.lastname@example.org
- The Universal Data Elements_V5 and Universal Data Elements_Details_V5 management reports have been updated to add data from HUD Data Element 3.917.
- The Universal Data Elements_Details_V5 and Universal Data Elements_V5 management reports have been published with the changes to the Data Standards released in October 2016.
- The Copy To function on the Additional Assessment page has been updated to correctly copy answers to household members, even when multiple profile activities exist for the client. The Profile information has been added to the list on the right side of the Copy To popup page.
- On the Program Entry and Program Exit pages, questions 4.24 Last Grade Completed, 4.26 Employment Status, and 4.27 General Health Status have been rephrased to match the HUD Data Standards. 4.24 will be required for SSVF and HUD/VASH; 4.26 will required for HUD/VASH; and, 4.27 will be required for HUD/VASH.
- The Entry Application report has been updated in accordance with the new HUD Data Standards.
- The Snapshot Management tab has been updated to search for duplicate Social Security Numbers when a SSN is changed and the record is saved in the snapshot.
- The Program Entry page has been updated to prohibit enrollment dates in the future; dates will be allowed to be the current date or earlier only.
- The APR 2013 v5 report has been updated so that the Report Period Maximum Length can be up to 549 days, when the parameter Extended Contract is selected True.
- The Group Program Exit page has been updated to allow exiting just selected records, rather than all records in the grid. Users will be able to select one or more records or check one box to select all records.