HMIS Patch Updates February 2016
In the month of February, our HMIS vendor made some changes to HMIS to improve system functionality. Please see below for a list of the updates that apply to you. If you have any questions about these updates, or if you find any issues with these updates, please email HMISemail@example.com.
- The ClientMasterRecordReport_OC has been updated to change the Social Security field to Last 4 SSN.
- The Age, Date of Birth, Org Name, Project Type Code, and Funder:Prog. Comp. fields have been added to the ProgramSpecificDataElements_Entry_Results and ProgramSpecificDataElements_Exit_Results reports.
- Two new CFCOC reports have been published. The CFCOC Services Provided Report and CFCOC Services Provided Details Report display numbers of unduplicated clients and family units, bed nights and services provided by contract.
- On the Additional Assessments page the Location drop down now defaults to no location if no location has been selected.
- The OC_Bed_Utilization report has been updated to fix the duplication issue with the “Occupying Households” column.