DECEMBER 2016 PATCH NOTES
In the month of December, our HMIS vendor made some changes to HMIS to improve system functionality. Please see below for a list of updates that apply to you. If you have any questions about these updates, or if you find any issues with these updates, please email HMISemail@example.com
- The Save Answer button on the Program Entry page has been updated to correctly check for required questions.
- The CFCOC Services Provided management report will now count the age of clients as explained below:
- In the Unduplicated Clients field, age will be determined as of the first day the client is served during reporting period.
- In the services section, age will be determined as of the date the service is provided.
- The CFCOC Services Provided Details management report will now count the age of clients as of the first date the client is served during the reporting period.
- The ESG CAPER 2014 and ESG CAPER Detail 2014 management reports have been updated to match the new Data Standards released October 1, 2016.
- The Program Specific Data Elements_Entry_Results_v5 and the ProgramSpecificDataElement_Exit_Results_v5 management reports have been updated to add columns for Gender and HOH/Client. The HOH/Client column will display ‘True’ if client is HoH and/or Adult 18+, and it will display ‘False’ if client is neither HoH nor Adult 18+.
- The Program Specific Data Element_Exit_Results_v5 and Program Specific Data Element_Exit_Summary_v5 have been updated with the recent changes to the HUD Data Standards.
- The Sessions page have been updated to switch the positions of the CLEAR and SEARCH buttons to locate them directly next to the page’s search fields.
- The Export Schedule v5 page has been updated to add a button labeled ‘Copy Schedule’. The button allows users to make a copy of a previous export job. The default date for the job will be the current date, and the parameter data will be copied.