In the month of May, our HMIS vendor made some changes to HMIS to improve system functionality. Please see below for a list of the updates that apply to you. If you have any questions about these updates, or if you find any issues with these updates, please email HMISfirstname.lastname@example.org.
- If “Client Doesn’t Know,” “Client Refused,” or “Data Not Collected” are selected for Name Data Quality Code, SSN Data Quality Code, or DOB Data Quality Code, then Name/SSN/DOB will not be required.
- A fix has been made on the back end to records that have been merged and end up assigning two heads of household to the same household. You are now able to fix head of household designation on the Household Mgt. tab for these records.
Please be advised that the HMIS system will be unavailable on June 18th, 2016, from 10PM to 2AM PST while planned maintenance occurs. We apologize for any inconvenience.
In the month of April, our HMIS vendor made some changes to HMIS to improve system functionality. Please see below for a list of the updates that apply to you. If you have any questions about these updates, or if you find any issues with these updates, please email HMISemail@example.com.
- A new management called Client Master Record Report_CFCOC has been created, based on the Client Master Record Report_OC. This report allows you to see non-bed night CFCOC services for a given client.
- The Universal Data Elements and the Universal Data Element Detail management reports have been updated to get Family Type from the snapshot with the snapshot date closest to the report start date parameter.
- The PIT Summary 2016 Report management report has been updated for Race, so that if the client selects multiple races, they will be counted only under ‘multiple races’; the client will be counted only once under race.
- On the Program Entry page, the HMIS sub-tab has been modified to rename the ‘CoC Code’ field to ‘CoC Client Location’.
It’s that time of year where the 211OC HMIS Team will be visiting agencies starting in April to audit whether or not compliance with the HMIS Policies and Procedures are met. We started contacting agencies to schedule the visits. If your agency would like to proactively schedule an agency audit, please contact HMISfirstname.lastname@example.org. To view the checklist of items to be audited, please click here.