April “Community Matters” Newsletter Available
Thanks to excellent feedback from our partners, we are continuing to consolidate our communications. HMIS will return to its monthly “Data Matters” newsletter focused on items relevant to HMIS users, and all other communications (meeting reminders, service updates, job postings, etc.) will go out in a weekly “Community Matters” newsletter. The only other eblasts we will distribute are meeting changes/cancellations. You will continue to find additional information on our website.
2-1-1 newsletter postings -Click here
CoC newsletter postings – Click here
Click here to read the HMIS portion of the newsletter which mentions the following subjects.
- New Program Entry Questions in HMIS
- See you at the next HMIS User Meeting
- New Required Training! – HMIS Part III: HMIS Data Validation Training
- HIC/PIT Update
- Ready for the Annual Agency Audits?
- Tips and Tricks – Enrolling Families
- New Annual Assessment Form
- HMIS Patch Updates for March
- Have you seen the new ”HMIS Animated eLearning” section?
- Training room to be moved!
- HMIS Trainings and Events