2013 Draft HMIS Data Standards Released
2013 Draft HMIS Data Standards Released: Comments Due June 3, 2013
To ask a question, please use the following instructions:
- Go to the Ask A Question page on the OneCPD Resource Exchange.
- On the bottom of the page, underneath “Are You an Organization with HUD Policy, Program, or Reporting System Questions,” click on “Ask Your Question.”
- Complete the Requester Information form that will populate.
- Be sure to select the topic “Draft HMIS Data Standards Comments” when submitting your comment so that your comment is received.
- Once the question is successfully submitted, you will receive an email confirmation.
HUD has developed a 2013 HMIS Data Standards Comment Template for use when commenting on the Data Standards. This is not required; those who use this template should open a question in the AAQ, select “Draft HMIS Data Standards Comments,” and attach the completed template to their question prior to submission.
HUD expects to publish the Final 2013 HMIS Data Standards Notice on HUD Clips later this year. Communities will be notified via listserv when they are published.